Sunday, July 8, 2012

Old works from days at Westconn




 This is the very first watercolor I painted for a summer watercolor class with Plonia Nixon.


A copy of some Californian painter's landscape. I really like how far back into the background you can see.



My friend Harrison making a face. Now in his mom's collection.


This is a little walking bridge through the back swamps of the Ives Center. Sold








Friends Jon and Ki posed for this sketch which turned into a lino cut. This was inspired by a novella by Gene Wilder called "My French Whore"
(Original prints available. Email me if interested.)


And here he is in color, Jon Bunt.


I think every one who ever took Drawing I with Ed little had to inevitably draw a knotted up sheet tacked to the wall. Here is my version.


Watercolor drawn from a photo of a koi  pond I took in China.


Sold Made this up one day while avoiding actually painting.


This is the culmination of that summer watercolor class previously mentioned.
(In private collection)


This is less a painting of a bear than it is a stream of consciousness exercise.
Stolen


I like bears, and rocks with eyes.
Email me if interested. 16" x 20" Oil on canvas unframed.


I like bears even when they look mean.
Stolen

1 comment:

  1. I love the knotted sheet on the wall. I don't know why but I do.

    ReplyDelete