Thursday, March 12, 2015

Public Painting Experiment

This is what I started with...

So my boyfriend and I recently received a gift certificate to one of those "paint while you drink" places that are so trendy right now. I'm sure it was a very well intended gift meant to get us out on a date and do something they knew I would relate to. Well let me say that I went into the class with much skepticism and came out with even more...

Nonetheless I made the best of the situation by going "rogue" as they called it and created my own scene using the basic primary palate given to me on this plastic plate. Keeping in mind, I never paint in acrylic, so this was really a stretch in every way.
...and this is what I accomplished in under two hours. "Untitled" 16" x 20" Acrylic on Canvas
(Email me if interested.)

No comments:

Post a Comment